Hi: Healthy Indulgence 2014
Did you miss the May event? Here's a great highlight video.
Keep Memory Alive is collaborating with community leaders to introduce the importance of brain health and research to younger generations through Hi: Healthy Indulgence, a new event series for Las Vegas.
Jesse Waits, managing partner of XS and Tryst nightclubs and Sean Christie, managing partner of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub, are joining forces with Keep Memory Alive to create a party unlike they’ve ever produced before, offering an exploration of the senses.
Guests will enjoy:
- Healthy bites prepared by Crossroads Chef Tal Ronnen, the Conscious Cook
- Dessert indulgences from Sweets Raku and JinJu Chocolates
- Artisan cocktails specially created by Las Vegas' best mixologists
- Appearance by Robosaurus, the world's largest transformer
- Live performances by the cast of Vegas Nocturne
The event will be hosted by Mario Lopez with a special guest appearance by Avicii.
Tickets are $200. Money raised for Keep Memory Alive supports Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.