A Comprehensive Review of Parkinson’s Disease
Join Us for the first in a free, four-part community education series on Parkinson's
At the first session on August 23, the following topics will be examined:
- Parkinson’s Disease (PD) Overview
- Non-pharmacological disease management
- PD research studies and clinical trials
Come and meet our new Director of Movement Disorders, Zoltan Mari, MD.
Spanning Cleveland Clinic and community physicians, therapists, psychologists, social workers and a nutritionist, the presenters in this series specialize in the range of syndromes that accompany a diagnosis of PD.
When: Wednesday, August 23
Time: 5:45 – 8:00 p.m. Light snacks will be provided.
Keep Memory Alive Event Center
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
888 West Bonneville Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Cost: Complimentary, but reservations are required
Parking: Free parking is located next to the event venue
Questions: 702.685.7072 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Three future sessions will continue to address PD, including:
- The basic symptoms and epidemiology
- Non-motor and cognitive disorders
- The patient and caregiver journey
- Resources for managing stress
- Tips for maximizing quality of life
- Exercise and nutrition advice tailored to the needs of those living with PD
This education series is made possible through the generous support of Acadia.