Poker Night at Hundred Acre Winery 2017
We invite you to join us for a memorable evening where you and a guest will participate in a Vegas-style Texas hold'em poker tournament at the Hundred Acre Winery, one of the world's most exclusive wineries!
· Experience a full range of Hundred Acre single vineyard cabernets stretching from the 2000 vintage through to the current vintage release. The wines have earned and been awarded 14 perfect 100 point scores from the esteemed Mr. Robert Parker Jr. of the Wine Advocate. Jayson and Helen Woodbridge – Winemakers will be your hosts and guides throughout the evening.
· Dinner will be prepared on site with small and large plates over 10+ courses with Hundred Acre’s Head Chef, Michael Laukert from our own gardens and from the finest organic fishes, crustaceans and meats available and obtainable with quality only in mind.
· Vintage Champagne Bar, Charbay classic and creative Cocktail Bar and Oyster served fresh and simple as natured intended.
· Players will battle to the last person standing for an etched 9L bottle of 2012 Hundred Acre – Few and Far Between vineyard, which scored a perfect 100 points. Very Rare Bottle is an understatement.
· The last two players behind the Victor will leave very happy with their own large format bottle of Hundred Acre at 3L in size and still very rare bottles indeed.
· Buyins will be allowed by donation to Keep Memory Alive only after being vanquished.
· Players who have retired may relax and watch rest at fire side or take their new chips and try their hand at Roulette. Most Roulette chips won will be rewarded with a cellar trophy of wine most fine.
- One night stay at The Solage Resort, a Forbes Travel five-star hotel
- Transportation to/from Solage Resort and Hundred Acre Winery
- Initial buy into the tournament for the couple
- Airfare is NOT included
This ULTRA exclusive event is limited with only a few spots remaining!
Contact us today to reserve your spot! 702.263.9797