Vegas Dozen 2014
Saks Fifth Avenue will celebrate the eleventh anniversary of their annual event, The Vegas Dozen, with charity beneficiary: Keep Memory Alive.
Twelve local Las Vegas men from various backgrounds and professions who exemplify great personal and professional commitment to the community will be honored with the Vegas Dozen Award. Since 2004, past honorees of this prestigious award have included:
- our very own Dr. Jeffrey Cummings, Director Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health;
- casino mogul Steven Wynn;
- former mayor Oscar Goodman;
- chef Wolfgang Puck;
- tennis great Andre Agassi;
- actor Tony Curtis;
- basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian;
- musician Carlos Santana;
- and a hundred more Las Vegas gentlemen whose roles in business and community involvement have elevated them to a superstar status.
The event will take place on Tuesday, April 8, 6-8 p.m. at Saks Fifth Avenue in Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas.