Balance & Memory Screening - 2017
Are you fearful of falling? Have you been stumbling lately? Falls are not a normal part of aging and most can be prevented. You have the power to reduce your risk. Join us for free balance testing conducted by licensed physical and occupational therapists, and learn ways to decrease your risk.
- Have a brief, free memory screening and receive results to compare at a future screening
- Get a free, brain health self-assessment
- Learn if you qualify for an Alzheimer's disease research study
- A copy of their assessment(s) to share with their primary care provider
- Information on free classes aimed at reducing fall risk
- Information on participation in clinical trials available to both those who are cognitively normal & those with memory impairment
- More resources and tools to improve your health
RSVP: Walk-ins cannot be accepted. Please RSVP online here.Cost: Free, courtesy of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health neurorehabilitation and research teams
When: Tuesday, September, 19, 1 - 4:00 p.m. If you can't make it on this date, you can also sign up here to be notified of a future screening date.
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
888 W. Bonneville Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89106