Healthy Brains Initiative
Want to improve your memory, lower your risk for brain disease, and participate in discovering new therapies for Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis?
You can do all that and more with a simple tool: HealthyBrains.org is an innovative website and mobile app that Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health designed and launched in 2015, with generous support from the Caesars Foundation.
On the site, you’ll learn about the six pillars of a brain-healthy lifestyle. You can also:
- Take a free, self-administered brain checkup
- Get your Brain Health Index (BHI) score and report
- Use your personal dashboard to track progress and get tips
- Test your memory as often as you’d like
- Stay up to date on new trends in brain health
- Learn about clinical trials and participation
Remember, you have control over the modifiable components of your lifestyle. Join 10,000 like-minded individuals who have calculated their Brain Health Index score using a free, online self-assessment.
Think about it – and get started by visiting HealthyBrains.org.