Fundraise for Keep Memory Alive
Every Cent Counts Towards Keeping Memory Alive
At Keep Memory Alive, every contribution is key to our mission, and there are a variety of ways to get involved. From corporate sponsorships, charity partnerships, to third-party events and individual donations, your generous support will continue to fund new research to help patients and their families.
Friend-Raising in Any Amount
As welcome as direct financial support is, there are other ways to support us. For example, you can work with us to structure your own planned giving program. You can attend one of our signature annual events, such as the Power of Love® gala or the Summer Social and Rodeo in Lake Tahoe. Or, you can host your next celebration at the Keep Memory Alive Event Center. This Frank Gehry-designed venue is the perfect setting for an upcoming party, wedding or corporate event.
Join or Organize Your Own Fundraising Event
You can also organize your own fundraising event for Keep Memory Alive. Invite your friends to participate; we refer to this approach as “friend-raising.” The range of friend-raising events is limited only by your imagination. Plan a road race, a golf outing or a bike ride. Host an ice cream social, a talent competition, or a wine and cheese party. Whether you organize a bake sale or a black tie dinner, any amount you raise makes a difference. No event is too small and no event organizer is too young– would a youth you know like to host a lemonade stand?
A Little Goes a Long Way
To encourage friend-raising participants, you might share some examples of what their donations can mean to patients and families:
• $10 covers a meal voucher for a patient undergoing five-plus hours of treatment at Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
• $50 buys a Fitbit® for a wellness program patient
• $100 provides patient transportation assistance
• $500 purchases a tablet computer for patient education and pre-appointment health surveys
There’s no end to the good that a team of compassionate, determined friend-raisers can do. And it’s more fun to engage in group philanthropy than to go it alone. If you’d like to host an event to benefit Keep Memory Alive, contact us at 702.263.9797 or email@example.com. We’d be delighted to work with you.
Partners & Promotions
Social Conscience Inspires Collaborations
Keep Memory Alive has joined with a number of celebrated brands and organizations, proceeds from these collaborations fund programs and services at Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Do Good and Look Great Today
Over the years, the generosity of many well-known collaborators has allowed us to offer stunning items, many created exclusively for the benefit of Keep Memory Alive. Among the items currently available are:
- Quincy Jones ThinOPTICS Curated Collection: Quincy Jones – illustrious composer, performer, producer, entrepreneur and humanitarian – has teamed with a group of artists to create six designs for reading glasses that fit within an ultra-thin case, which attaches to the back of your smartphone.
- LAGOS Sterling Silver Signature Caviar Collection: Steven Lagos, founder and Creative Director of this fine jewelry brand, was thinking of his grandparents’ experience with Alzheimer’s disease when he crafted this custom-designed collection. Inspired by the intricate curvature of our Frank Gehry-designed building, this beautiful jewelry can be ordered online and 100% of the proceeds benefit Keep Memory Alive.
- Remember Love - A song by Chadwick Johnson and Kalani Queypo for Alzheimer's: Proceeds from the sales of the song Remember Love are donated to the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Purchase 'Remember Love' on Amazon at https://amzn.com/B01H7W28HQ
Available on iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1125548199?ls=1&app=itunes
Another Way to Help
If you care enough to arrange your own event to fight degenerative brain disease, you might be interested in carrying your commitment a step further by volunteering with us. Become a volunteer and you instantly acquire a new family of dedicated individuals, united in their resolve to Keep Memory Alive.